Who we are
Our website address is: https://mgr-recykling.pl.
What Personal Data We Collect and Why We Collect It
When visitors to the site leave a comment, we collect the data visible in the comment form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and browser signature to help detect spam.
If you are a registered user and uploading pictures to your site, you should avoid uploading pictures with EXIF location tags. Visitors to the website can download and extract full location data from pictures on the website.
1. The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
2. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for the use of the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity that places cookies on the Website User’s end device and obtains access to them is the operator MGR-Recykling with its registered office at Józefowska 35, 2p 40-142 Katowice
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
b) creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. The Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or inform about their every posting on the Website User’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
8. Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
9. More information on cookies is available at https://www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the “Help” section in the web browser menu.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may contain embedded content (e.g., videos, pictures, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in a similar way as if the user visited a specific website directly.
How long do we keep your data
If you leave a comment, its content and metadata are retained indefinitely. Thanks to this, we are able to recognize and approve subsequent comments automatically, without sending them for each moderation.
For users who have registered on our website (if any), we also store the personal information entered in the profile. Each user can view and correct or you delete your personal information at any time (not counting your username, which cannot be changed). Website administrators can also view and modify this information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have a user account or have added comments on this site, you can request delivery of a file with an exported set of your personal data in our possession, including all of those provided by you. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data that we are required to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.